Monday, November 9, 2015

We are closing in on Thanksgiving and getting ready for Christmas, our family like so many others love The holiday seasons especially Christmas.  We are busy making cards, and looking forward to decorating for the holidays, our tree is ready to be put up.  I hope you enjoy this card as much as I did making it. This was a joint effort again.  I cut all the 3D elements out, which took a couple of hours, and my husband Larry cheerfully put it all together.  I colored this adorable image with copic markers and attached her to the card. 
I am entering this card in the following challenge

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/
http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.com/
http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.com/

 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Paula :-) all the details are fabulous and I love that you made it with your husband, Larry is a gem! my hubby wouldn't have a clue what to do! :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Paula said...

Lorraine, thank you so much for the wonderful compliment, I really appreciate it. hugs to you

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR November challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

Hazel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hazel said...

Sorry, don't know why the link to my CHNC challenge extra isn't working x