Saturday, February 6, 2016


Hello everyone, once again its been so long since I have posted anything.  Its been a very busy year for our family as it has been for many of you.  My mom made it through some health issues and Larry had a few.  We are still blessed and counting our blessings.  My sister has been here in WA for a couple of weeks now and it has been great.  I have done a little crafting and yes still practicing with My Besties stamps and digi files.  I hope to soon be able to create some lovely cards to share with family and friends.  As most of you know we lost a couple of our fur babies late last year and early this year.  Our hearts are still mending.  We had a wonderful Christmas, Two of our kids and our grandson Andrew came for a short visit.  I guess that's about all for now, I hope to post some projects soon.  I made a few cute cards last week and this week, but most of you have already seen them. Take care until next time, be safe, be blessed, and crafting is great medicine !

4 comments:

Jen Evers said...

I came here for the Sunsational Stamps blog hop. I don't see a post about that. But just an fyi, the blogspot.com system will not let me join your blog, it gives me an error. I tried 3 times! I did look around, your little ginger bread people card is amazing!! xoxo Jen

Paula said...

Hi Jen, thank you so much for visiting, I am so sorry my blog is not working correctly, I am new to blogging and having trouble along the way.

Lisa said...

Love this project.

Marji Franklin said...

I don't see the post for the Sunsational blog hop, hugs